Canada online moving loans can help you pay relocation expenses, whether you’re moving across town or across the country. Basically, it is an unsecured personal loan which does not require collateral.
Of course, you can use the funds to hire a mover or rent a truck. However, Canada online moving loans offer much more, because they’re very flexible. Use your loan money to pay the many other expenses you could incur before, during, and after your move. There are usually many, or you wouldn’t need to borrow.
How Do Canada Online Moving Loans Work?
Canada online moving loans are issued for a set amount. You choose how much you want to borrow when you apply for your loan. You have several additional options associated with Canada online moving loans. These include the length, or loan term, and the payment frequency.
For instance, you may want to borrow $5,000 to cover moving expenses. A good lender won’t charge you an origination fee based on a percentage of your loan. You should receive the entire amount in your bank account, once you’re approved.
If you only need $500 or $15,000, that shouldn’t be a problem for a reputable lender either. They should offer a wide range of choices to fulfill your moving needs. Many lenders can’t be bothered with small loans and some will only lend you a couple of thousand, tops. That may not be enough for you.
Take as Little or as Long as You Want to Repay
When you apply you also choose the length of the term. As an example, you may want to take five years or 60 months to repay your loan if you prefer easy-to-manage payments. However, if you want to get your out of the way quickly, you should be able to choose a much shorter term instead.
One of the best ways to pay your loan back quicker is through more frequent payments. For instance, your loan balance will drop much quicker if you choose to pay weekly or every two weeks, rather than once per month. This is because your loan won’t include as much interest and you can pay it down faster.
The great thing about Canada online moving loans is that your payments do not change throughout the life of the loan. That makes it very easy to budget for your payments and to align them with your paydays. This is not the case when you use choose to use a credit card.
They’re a Better Option Than a Credit Card
Many people think it is simpler to just put moving expenses on their credit card. However, if you can’t pay your entire balance within your credit card’s grace period (usually 28-days), you shouldn’t charge your moving expenses. Interest compounds on the balance.
Compounded interest basically means you pay interest on the interest of your unpaid balance. If the interest rate is high on your card, you could have a hard time keeping up. Minimum payments may not make a dent in the balance and you won’t have a set payment either.
Conversely, Canada online moving loans offer a fixed rate and predictable payment amounts. Every payment reduces the amount owing and a portion of the payment goes towards interest. Interest does not compound on the outstanding balance.
Canada Moving Loans are Flexible
The obvious costs of moving are hiring a mover or renting a truck. This can be expensive enough, but you will face many other costs when you change locations.
Luckily, Canada moving loans can help you cover everything including the following:
- Shipping vehicles such as a second car, RV, or motorcycle you can’t move yourself.
- Lodging and meals during a long-distance move.
- Fuel for the rental vehicle if you’re moving yourself. If it’s a long-distance move, you’ll need to dig deep considering the rising cost of gas. Plus the fuel tanks on moving vehicles are big!
- Moving supplies such as furniture pads, dollies, boxes, mattress covers, packing tape, bubble wrap, and straps to ensure your goods arrive safely.
- Address change with the post office.
- Increased insurance coverage while your goods while in transit.
- Storage charges if you must put your belongings in a locker temporarily.
- Pet and security deposits at your new location, if you’re renting.
- Kennel charges if you need to board your pets during the moving process.
- Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy for your new home. Your insurance could cost you more in your new location.
- Hook-up fees for your cable, internet, and utilities.
- Penalties for release from your existing locked-in plans.
The Application Process is Easy
The application process for Canada online moving loans should be very easy. A good lender accepts applications from any device at any time. Their application form shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes to complete, providing you have your banking information at-hand.
A good lender uses a pre-approval process with a “soft” credit inquiry that does not appear on your credit file. They don’t leave you dangling once you’ve filled out their application either. You should hear back within minutes.
If you’re pre-approved, the lender should provide you with a competitive interest rate based on the information you provided. Moving forward is simple. Just sign your loan documents digitally.
If you decide you don’t want to borrow, no problem. You’re under no obligation and the credit inquiry won’t show up on your credit file.
Finding the Best Canada Online Moving Loans
There are plenty of lenders, but not all offer great Canada online moving loans. Here are a few things to look for when searching for a loan.
- No origination fee for opening an account – this fee comes off your loan amount and can unnecessarily cost you between 0.5% and 8.0% of your loan amount.
- No penalty for extra payments or early repayment – some lenders charge hefty unnecessary penalties if you want to pay down or pay off your loan.
- Flexible loan amounts – a good lender should offer a wide range of loans from as little as $500 to as much as $15,000.
- Great repayment options – does the lender offer weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payments? Can you repay with 6 months or 6 years?
- No minimum credit score requirement – a good lender looks at more than just your credit report and uses an artificial intelligence assessment.
- Quick response time – a good lender lets you know whether you’re pre-approved within minutes. There’s no need to sit and wait days or weeks.
- Totally online process – an online loan isn’t truly online if you need to visit an office to sign your paperwork. You should be able to conduct the entire process online from application to signing your loan documents.
- Fast funds release – how long does the lender take to release funds into your bank account? It shouldn’t take more than 24 hours after accepting the terms and signing your loan documents.
- Multiple customer service options – the lender should provide a 1-800 number, email, and website support.
The FlexMoney Advantage
FlexMoney offers everything mentioned above and more. Canada online moving loans have never been simpler and faster than through our firm.
We’re totally transparent and recognize your time is valuable. We want to know our basic requirements to discover whether our Canada online moving loans are right for you.
- You must be a Canadian citizen that is at least 20-years old who has actively worked with the same employer for at least three months.
- You must also earn a minimum income of $2,000 per month, have a cellphone, valid email address, and three months of financial activity with a Canadian financial institution.
- We consider applications based on self-employed income, Canadian Pension Program (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), and income from various private and public pension programs.
- We can’t consider your application if you’re receiving Employment Insurance (EI), Disability Benefits, Canada Child Benefit, Student Aid or COVID-19 relief benefits.
- We can’t consider your application if you are currently enrolled in in an active bankruptcy, consumer proposal, or credit counselling program.
Find Out More
If you have more questions or you’re ready to start the application process, please visit our website. We offer competitive interest rates, a quick application process, and blazingly quick funds release.
FlexMoney has helped countless Canadians successfully manage the expenses associated with moving. We can help you pay for everything from your moving truck to hook-up charges for your new home. We understand no one likes hidden fees or complications and offer a totally transparent process from start to finish. Get the funds you need within 24 hours and repay your loan early, if you want to.