The best Oakville medical loan can provide you with the money you need to pay for things our healthcare system doesn’t cover. Even though our medical system is quite good, it certainly isn’t all-inclusive.
For instance, medical may not cover specialist fees, dental, eyecare, and hearing. It does not cover most cosmetic treatments and some medications either.
Consequently, if you want or need anything beyond what’s allowed, you pay for it yourself. However, the cost of some treatments, procedures, and medications can be very high. Either that, or costs can build, because you need ongoing care.
In both cases, this can lead to expenses that are hard to handle. Fortunately, an Oakville medical loan could be your solution.
Preferrable to Credit Cards & Payday Loans
If you only need a single prescription or treatment, a credit card is an easy choice. You can pay off the balance at the end of the month, without incurring interest. However, when it comes to larger sums, credit cards are definitely not ideal.
Nonetheless, credit cards are often the go-to for many people. As a result, you either gradually increase your credit card balance until it becomes a huge amount or you slap a large amount on your card and then struggle to pay off the balance. That’s not surprising, since credit card companies charge you interest each and every day on what you owe, causing your debt to grow quickly.
Another way people choose to deal with medical expenses is through a payday loan. While this may provide quick cash, it also comes at a high cost. Interest rates on payday loans are very high and you can only borrow up to a maximum of $1,500. Plus, you must repay payday loans within weeks. As a result, payday loans can only ever be a costly short-term solution.
Luckily, the best Oakville medical loan offers more time to repay, a higher maximum loan amount, and much lower interest rates.
Set Interest Rate & Scheduled Payments
The best Oakville medical loan is an installment loan. It has a set interest rate, which cannot be affected by Bank of Canada interest rate hikes. This certainly isn’t the case with credit cards, whose interest rates are determined by the prime rate. When that goes up, so does the amount of interest you pay on your card.
In addition, installment loans are beneficial since they have scheduled payments. Every payment you make pays a portion towards interest and pays down the outstanding principle. Consequently, you know precisely when you will pay off your loan. This does not apply to credit cards.
Furthermore, when you choose the best Oakville medical loan, you decide how long you want to take to repay. A good lender offers a variety of terms, from months to years. You choose which term works best for you, instead of working around creditor demands. If you want to pay off your loan quickly, choose a 6-month term. If you want more affordable payments, a good lender may offer up to 60-months to repay.
Finally, the best Oakville medical loan is an “open” loan. You can pay extra on your loan or even pay it off early, without penalty. Should you get a raise, inheritance, or an income tax refund you can pay down your loan quicker and save on interest. However, many other loans include pre-payment penalties.
Use for Any Purpose
We already mentioned the best Oakville medical loan allows you to choose repayment terms that suit you. However, there is more to consider when you’re choosing a lender.
Regrettably, some lenders do not issue medical loans for all purposes. As an example, they may lend you money for new glasses or braces, but they won’t grant you a loan if you want cosmetic surgery. Still others charge incredibly high interest rates, since they’re more comfortable dealing with applications for buying a car, but not a tummy tuck.
Fortunately, the best Oakville medical loan sidesteps these restrictions. You can use one for any of the following treatments, procedures, or medications:
- Cosmetic – borrow to pay for any cosmetic medical, dental, or eye procedures. These include a face lift, liposuction, nose job, tummy tuck, dental veneers, invisible braces, laser eye surgery, gender transition treatments, and more.
- Hearing devices – pay for the portion of hearing aids or an FM system that OHIP doesn’t cover.
- Dermatology – pay for whatever treatments you choose, including Botox, fillers, chemical peels, dermabrasion, hair removal, and more.
- Hair loss – borrow to pay for hair plugs, growth stimulants, hair pieces, or whatever makes you look better now.
- Weight loss – pay for a weight loss program or procedure to help you shed pounds and look your best.
- Medications – funds from the best Oakville medical loan can be used to pay for alternative medications and those not covered, or only partially covered, by Health Canada.
Easy to Qualify
The best Oakville medical loan isn’t as strict as a loan through a mainstream lender. That’s because a good lender places more emphasis on your income, than your credit.
As a result, anyone with a steady recurring income paid by direct deposit may qualify. This includes new borrowers, students, pensioners, and those with less than pristine credit. You don’t need collateral or a co-signer either.
Additionally, the best Oakville medical loan does not require long-term stability. In some cases, all you need to demonstrate is three-months at the same job, bank, and home. That’s certainly not the case with mainstream lenders who often want to see many years stability.
The best Oakville medical loan offers transparency. The lender tells you upfront what you need to have to qualify. Otherwise, you could waste your time filling out an application and waiting for a decision on a loan you can’t possibly get.
The Best Oakville Medical Loan is Online
Certainly, in-person lenders and medical offices offer some medical loans. However, there are several reasons why these aren’t your best choice.
First, applying in-person is inconvenient and time-consuming. You must take time out of your busy day to go to the lender. Then they will ask you to fill out a lengthy application form, provide proof of income, and wait.
Second, medical loans through medical offices don’t offer you options. You squeeze your needs into whatever the finance company offers. Additionally, loans through private finance companies don’t necessarily offer the best value.
Luckily, when you apply online you avoid these issues. There’s no need to visit an office, since you can apply 24/7 from your favourite device. The process is also fast and simple.
A good lender offers a quick application form as well as digital income verification and document signing. You don’t need to upload old pay stubs or see a loans officer to finalize your loan. It’s all done remotely.
Plus, a good online lender uses a pre-approval process, you can also see what they’re offering without obligation or impacting your credit score. If you don’t like what you see, you can easily look elsewhere.
Fast Funds Release
The best Oakville medical loan offers quick money. Obviously, an online loan is much faster than an in-person loan, because of the automated process. There’s no waiting for a loans officer application review. Instead, artificial intelligence provides a decision within minutes.
Once you’re pre-approved, it is just a matter of accepting the terms and signing your contract digitally. This triggers the funds release process.
The best Oakville medical loan gets money in your hands in under 24 hours, if you sign your contract during business hours. Otherwise, you can expect funds the next business day.
FlexMoney Offers the Best Oakville Medical Loan
FlexMoney is a Canadian online lender dedicated to serving you well. Here’s why we offer the best Oakville medical loan available:
- We accept applications 24/7
- You can borrow between $500 and $15,000
- Our loans can be used for any medical purpose
- You can choose a repayment term of between 6 and 60 months
- Our application form takes less than 15-minutes to complete
- You have a set interest rate and regular payments
- Our fast artificial intelligence assessment provides a decision quickly
- More emphasis on your income than credit
- No impact on credit score
- Digital income verification
- Digital document signing
- Quick funds release
- Excellent customer service including a toll-free number with extended Oakville business hours, email, and website support as well as an in-depth FAQ section on website
Transparent Loan Requirements
We know you’re busy and we don’t want to waste your valuable time. Consequently, we’re happy to provide you with our basic requirements for our best Oakville medical loan:
- Canadian citizen
- At least 20 years old
- Actively receiving a net monthly income of at least $2000 per month from the same source for at least the last three months (we consider various sources including employment, self-employment, pensions, and other recurring steady income)
- Paid by direct deposit
- Have an open and active bank account with a Canadian financial institution with at least three months of transaction and banking history
- Valid email address and mobile phone number
- Not currently enrolled in an active bankruptcy, consumer proposal, or credit counselling program
Please note that we can’t consider your application if your income source is Employment Insurance or government benefits related to COVID-19.
FlexMoney really does offer the best Oakville medical loan. If you are ready to start the application process or want more information, please visit our website. You can also find specific information on how you might use one of our medical loans here.