Obviously, cosmetic surgery installment loans can fill a huge gap in our healthcare system. You may feel a procedure is absolutely essential for your happiness or appearance. However, your province or territory may deem it unnecessary.
Generally, their viewpoint is that cosmetic surgery is only a priority if a condition threatens your life or health. It may also qualify under healthcare if it prevents you from functioning normally, or corrects damage caused by trauma. Of course, this eliminates most cosmetic surgery.
Clearly, if you feel the procedure is important, you need to find a way to fund the operation yourself.
Cosmetic Surgery is Expensive
If you’ve already investigated the costs involved in a particular procedure, you know it is expensive. If you haven’t looked into it closely yet, you could be in for a big shock.
Straightaway, you probably don’t have thousands of dollars lying around to pay for a basic operation. If you want a surgeon to perform a complicated procedure, you could be looking at over $10,000.
Accordingly, it doesn’t make sense to put such a large amount on a credit card. Interest accumulates on the unpaid balance. This can increase how much you owe quickly, unless you make significant payments. If you had that kind of cash lying around, you probably won’t need credit.
Regrettably, a traditional lender may not see cosmetic surgery as a valid reason for borrowing money either. Some cosmetic surgeons offer financing, but options are usually limited.
Luckily, you do have another option: cosmetic surgery installment loans. Some alternative lenders offer loans to pay for surgery and a good lender considers more than your credit score when you apply.
Why Traditional Lenders Could Turn You Down
As mentioned, traditional lenders may not consider cosmetic surgery a valid reason for a loan. They could turn you down for other reasons too. These include:
- Changing your job within recent years
- Moving within recent years
- Don’t meet minimum income requirement
- Don’t meet minimum credit score
- No collateral, such as a house or car
- No co-signer
Thankfully, some lenders have less stringent criteria and they do offer cosmetic surgery installment loans. One of these could provide you with the money you need, even if a traditional lender turns you down.
How Do Cosmetic Surgery Installment Loans Work?
Overall, the qualification process for cosmetic surgery installment loans usually depends on your income. If you have a steady job and earn a reasonable income, you can probably qualify.
Additionally, some lenders are licensed to lend, while others are not. We strongly suggest you choose a licensed lender, because they are governed by lending laws. Unlicensed lenders have free reign when it comes to interest charges, fees, and penalties.
A good lender uses a pre-approval process. This includes an artificial intelligence assessment. This determines your financial position, but with less emphasis on your credit file. They involves a “soft” credit inquiry. This does not remain on your credit file.
Generally, if you’re pre-approved, the lender reveals loan terms upfront. You can see the interest rate, loan end date, payment amount, and more. Should you decide not to borrow, it has no effect on your credit. If you decide to move ahead, your interest rate and payments are fixed. Interest does not accumulate on the unpaid balance.
What Types of Surgery Can I Finance with Cosmetic Surgery Installment Loans?
Fortunately, cosmetic surgery installment loans can pay for a wide range of procedures. The only limit might be the maximum loan amount available to you.
Nonetheless, a good lender usually offers a fairly substantial range of loans, starting from around $500 up to $15,000.
The following are some of the most common surgical procedures you might want to use cosmetic surgery installment loans for, but there are likely many more:
- Face lift – makes you look younger and more vibrant by tightening tired, saggy skin.
- Forehead/brow lift – removes wrinkles, smooths creases, and eliminates a permanent frown.
- Eyelid lift – fixes droopy eyelids, bags under the eyes, or sagging eyebrows for a more youthful appearance.
- Nose job – improve breathing or appearance.
- Neck lift – tightens wrinkles and folds under your chin for a more youthful appearance.
- Jaw reshaping – increases, reduces, or reshapes the jaw and chin.
- Female breast augmentation or reduction – obtain the look and comfort you desire.
- Male breast reduction – reduces excess tissue for a normal appearance.
- Male pectoral augmentation – after illness, injury, or during gender transition.
- Breast implant removal – alleviates discomfort or to ensure they remain attractive and comfortable.
- Breast lift – improves shape and firmness, with less risk than breast implants.
- Upper arm lift – removes the dangling skin under the arms for a more toned, contoured look.
- Liposuction – removes fat from targeted areas.
- Tummy tuck – removes excess skin around the mid-section due to weight loss or pregnancy.
- Tracheal shave – reduces the size of the Adam’s Apple during gender transition.
What to Look for in a Lender
You’ll find many non-traditional lenders throughout Canada. Consequently, it may be difficult to separate the good from the bad.
Here are some of the most important factors you should look for when choosing a lender:
- Licensed to lend in your province or territory
- Specialize in cosmetic surgery installment loans
- Flexible loan repayment options
- No origination fee for account setup
- No penalty for early repayment
- Soft credit inquiry that does not appear on your credit file
- No minimum credit score
- 100% online process
- Canadian company
- Good reviews
- Multiple customer service options
- Belong to industry-recognized organizations.
Cosmetic Surgery Installment Loans Through FlexMoney
FlexMoney meets all these requirements and more. We’re a 100% online Canadian lender, licensed in Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland.
Additionally, we do not have a minimum credit score and use a soft inquiry when we check your credit file.
FlexMoney offers multiple payment options too. Choose from bi-weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly payments. Correspondingly, we offer a variety of terms. Choose from 6 months to 5 years to repay.
Our minimum loan amount is $500 and our maximum is $15,000. We never charge you a setup fee or penalize you for additional payments.
Besides this, we also offer very competitive interest rates and speedy service. Apply online and receive our decision in minutes. If you like our terms, you can sign your loan documents digitally. Your money will be in your bank account within 24 hours.
Fortunately, our qualification requirements are straightforward too. You must be a Canadian citizen who is at least 20 years old. You will also need to confirm a steady income. We look for three months and use electronic verification through your bank. We consider pension and self-employed income too.
Unfortunately, we can’t consider your application if your income is based on some sources. These include employment Insurance, the Disability Tax Credit, and COVID benefits. Please do not apply if you are currently enrolled in an active bankruptcy, consumer proposal, or credit counselling program.
Additionally, you need a cellphone and email address for identity verification purposes.
If you’re interested in applying for cosmetic surgery installment loans, or have more questions, please visit our website. You can have the procedure you want and the repayment terms you need.